Anchorage Alaska: Rape and Murder at the hands of the Anchorage Police Department

Anchorage Alaska is a perfect example of out of control politicians. The town is run by a self-serving political system that feeds itself off of the would be wealth of the community. From the re-paving of almost every street in Anchorage every year, the over sized under worked police force, to the entire overpaid municipal government that purchases new cars and trucks for its employees to drive every single year which are then auctioned off for penny’s on the dollar, the overtaxing of residence through property taxes that are escalated well beyond the value of the properties taxed, to the 500 million dollar port that was built and was a failed project before it was even completed, the port is and was a complete engineering failure that will cost countless dollars to remove before they can build a port that actually functions and is usable.

Yet in a city and state that has enough money to throw away on failed projects, you will find homeless people on every street corner of the city, a city that does not have the compassion or care to take care of its own people. The once beautiful town of Anchorage has now became a violent, drug infested cesspool seemingly ran by gangs, the largest one would be the Anchorage Police Department. Anchorage is the blight to all Alaska. It has a police force that neither performs its duties for its citizens or is capable of upholding the laws of the community. There motto that states to protect and serve, obviously means to protect the corrupt establishment for which it now serves.

The system of Anchorage has always been very corrupt. we can look back to the Murder of Jason Daniels 20-25 years ago. Jason was a 18 year old male that had been sighted smoking cannabis I believe by a Airport Police Officer. When the Officer turned on his lights Jason Fled. The airport policemen was determined to apprehend Mr Daniels, and chased him to the nearby Town of Indian Alaska, even though his jurisdiction to pursue anyone had ended at least twenty miles before the chase came to a climax. Jason had drove to Indian for that is where he had lived with his mother. When he was close to his mothers house he exited his aged van and ran through the dark woods trying to get to the safety of his mothers house. He never made it for the pursuing Airport Police Officer Mr Gresset was chasing after him and shot the unarmed Mr Daniels in the back five times with a 357 magnum gun, fatally wounding him. The real injustice in this story, (besides the murder of a eighteen year old man) would be that Mr Gresset did not even answer for this shooting until one month after it occured. When he did issue a report on what had happened that night he did it through a lawyer, and then the report was turned over to the A.P.D. He was never charged with a crime although the municipality of Anchorage did settle with the murdered mans family for a amount of over $300,000.00. Very little compensation for the loss of the life of a young man, that was most likely just scared and reacted in a way that a lot of children would have reacted. (fight or Flight). This is one of numerous cases that have been handled by the municipality in the same way, from rape of residents at Police Substations, to numerous murders, the Municipality of Anchorage always stands behind the criminal element in the Anchorage Police Department and solves the problem by settling these cases with a monetary settlement. This is Criminal in itself yet there is no Government agency apparently capable of governing itself as these cases easily proof. I would like to think that the street of Anchorage will one day be safer, but am led to believe that the reason for the citizens renewed safety might only be because of an event like the recent opening of the new Krispy Kreme franchise in town.

Now lets look at the case of Anthony Rollins. This was the rapist employed by the Anchorage Police Department. These rapes should have never happened but were allowed to because of the corrupt political system by which Anchorage Alaska is ran. Anthony Rollins when employed by the APD had been enjoying another day on the job, in 2005: Lt. Paul Honeman walks in on Rollins, lying on a desk, in the Public Affairs office at APD. Honeman sees the feet and hair of what seems to be a woman underneath. Honeman leaves. When questioned about it later, Rollins denies a woman was in the office and says he was sleeping. Honeman reports the incident but it’s unclear how the investigation concluded. Walt Monegan was chief of police at the time (a future candidate for Mayor of Anchorage). What the officer walked in on, was Mr Rollins having sex with another officer on the desk of the public affairs office. The Police department did decide to do a investigation to determine if Mr Rollins was not performing on the job as the A.P.D, would have expected of its employees. After a investigation at taxpayers expense there was really nothing found out of the ordinary. Mr Rollins then married had been followed and was found to be in a sexual relationship with another married officer while on duty, (I am not sure if this is prostitution as they were both getting paid for having sex on duty) but as the investigation ended it was decided that he was performing his job up to the standards that are now, and were then expected of the Anchorage Police Department. No crime committed, no charges filed, no demotion, no justice. Unfortunately Anchorage did lose the service of this fine public servant when it was proven that he had raped at least nine Anchorage women at Police substations many handcuffed and even further abused. Another fine day in the city of Anchorage Alaska.

The woman that were raped at the hands of the Anchorage Police Department did receive a settlement from the Municipality of Anchorage.

The Tasi Shooting

Not much to say on the Shane Tasi shooting until I find the full video. It appears that the children had survived Tasi’s rage, and it is understandable that being attacked with a small broomstick could cause injury, (although I was attacked with a large stick in my driveway in June and the Anchorage police offered no assistance). But the officer in this case did have a four foot chain link fence separating him from the suspect who was swinging the stick through the air as he approached. The other course of action might have been to take 2-3 steps backwards while talking and alleviating the situation. He might have even shot Tasi in a non lethal area of his body, but the A.P.D. does train its officers to shoot in the “kill Zone”.



The Anchorage police and the state Department of Law said that an investigation of the fatal officer-involved shooting of 59-year-old Harry Smith at his Jewel Lake home on July 1 determined the killing was justified.

The patrol officers had arrived at the Noble Circle home that night after Smith’s son called 911. The officers approached Smith in his backyard, where he refused to drop a handgun he was holding, police said. After an officer shot Smith with a foam projectile, Smith pointed a gun at them and two officers opened fire with shotguns, killing Smith, according to police.

The gun Smith was said to have brandished was a .177-caliber BB gun that looked almost identical to a larger-caliber, more deadly Smith and Wesson handgun, police said.

The fatal shooting was the second fatal shooting by Anchorage police officers during the summer of 2012, two out of three for the year so far.

According to a written statement from police on Thursday, the Department of Law’s Office of Special Prosecutions and Appeals reviewed a police investigation and it “concluded that the use of deadly force was justified and that the officers acted believing that deadly force was necessary to protect their lives and the lives of others.”

In a statement Smith’s son, Russell Smith, said Thursday the police officers involved in the shooting are lying about what happened, including about what he told dispatchers and police officers at the scene. Police say Smith’s version of the story is wrong and that the officers shot to protect him and others.

Russell Smith did say the police are hiding the truth to protect their officers.

“They are making statements that are contrary to fact,” he said.

Smith said he called police because he wanted help getting his father (who was struggling with alcohol abuse and depression and wanted to hurt himself) to involuntary psychiatric care. Smith further said he told dispatchers his father did not have access to a deadly firearm and had only a BB gun.

“He was going to trick the police officers into shooting him,” Smith had said.

Smith’s elderly father was in the backyard when about 10 police officers arrived, his son said. The dispatcher told the younger Smith to meet the officers in front of the house, where he says he again told them about the BB gun.

“I told them that very loudly,” Smith said but they apparently did not heed his words.

Police spokesman Lt. Dave Parker has said there was no mention of a BB gun in recordings of the 911 call, which he reviewed personally, and not one of the officers involved in the incident reported being told anything about a BB gun.

Smith said he had watched as several officers in ballistic gear, including helmets, walked to the back of the house.

Parker said two separate groups of officers took up separate positions, one group was in the Smiths’ fenced backyard trying to conceal themselves next to the house and the other group was in an adjacent backyard. One officer from each group fired, he said.

“It was only a matter of minutes. When I heard gunshots, I didn’t make a conscious decision, but I ran to the backyard. I was physically stopped by a police officer,” Smith said.

Parker said the officers immediately began CPR on the elder Smith after they had shot him, and medics that arrived were soon there trying to save his life, but he was soon pronounced dead.

“When they wheeled him past me, I could see the gunshots in his chest, right over his heart. I knew. But I wasn’t going to accept it until somebody told me,” Russell Smith said in a statement.

The official word that his father had died didn’t come until he was been sitting alone in an interrogation room at the Anchorage Police Department for two close to hours, Smith said.

In an interview that lasted more than an hour followed, and Smith said he couldn’t go home because crime scene investigators were still poring over the house.

“I was taught if you need help, you call 911. But with the state of affairs in Anchorage right now, I’m more afraid of the police than anyone else,” Smith said.

Parker defended the officers actions of coarse and disputed key parts of what the younger Smith had said, specifically that he told many officer’s about a BB gun.

A police spokesman said he listened to a recording of the 911 call and did not hear any mention of a BB gun.

Detectives interviewed all of the officers that were involved in the incident, Parker said, and not one of them said Russell Smith told them his father had only a BB gun.

“Even if he had said that, you’d have to take that with a grain of salt and react to the situation as you perceive it,” Parker said.

“It doesn’t matter what he said. It matters what the officer is perceiving at the back of the house. And they perceived that they were being drawn upon with a real gun.”

The officers supposedly gave repeated orders to drop the gun, Parker said. They said that tried the “less-lethal” foam round and had no other option but to fire their guns, he said.

“It’s a tough deal. And our hearts go out to his family, as well as those officers who had to kill him,” Parker said. “Our main duty is to preserve life, and any time we use lethal force, we feel as though we’ve failed. But it is necessary in some circumstances and there are times when we’re given no other choice.”

Clint Campion who is the the assistant attorney general who determined the shooting was justified, he said he watched over the police investigation from the beginning, that he listened to audio from the 911 call as well as the communications between officers, and he also watched video of witnesses who were interviewed, including the police officers that were involved in this latest killing.

Campion also said his review also involved visiting the scene of the shooting and looking over pictures taken by a police photographer.

What the police presented in their investigation of the shooting of Harry Smith matched what Campion saw for himself, he stated.

“This is a homicide investigation,” Campion said clearing up the case, “I made a decision that I wasn’t going to file charges against anyone.”

Campion said he saw the police interview with the younger Smith as it happened and watched it twice more later, them listened to the 911 call several times.

But Campion refused to say if he heard any mention at all of the BB gun in the 911 call, saying that he is barred from discussing certain details pertaining to the case that have not been made public. He did acknowledge that Russell Smith appeared worried about what would happen to his father.

“Russell was allegedly concerned that his father might try to commit what’s called a ‘suicide by cop.’ That was very clearly conveyed to, and heard by the police officers on scene,” Campion said.

Campion referred all questions about whether the officers were told Smith had a BB gun back to police.

Dealing with what was a still-unfolding situation at the time, he said that it would be up to the officers to decide if they could rely on the information anyway.

“That’s a decision that the officers have to evaluate, what they’re being told and whether that matches what they’re seeing,” Campion said. “Just because somebody said something doesn’t mean it’s always true.”

Russell Smith said that he is still dealing with the aftermath and replaying his father’s death over and over in his mind. The family has decided to sell the house that the elder Smith lived in till he was shot, so he has gotten rid of many belongings and moved his things into a storage unit, he said.

“We had to throw away about 40 years worth of memories,” Smith said. “A house that has been collecting things for 40 years, you can only fit so many things inside of a storage unit.”
Subscribe to our Morning News newsletter

Still, the loss doesn’t compare to his father fatal shooting and what Smith has called a lack of honor on the part of the Anchorage Police Department.

“Of course they can’t admit when they were wrong, that’s just part of the process. I really didn’t expect anything different,” he said. “It doesn’t change anything for me. There is nothing that is going to bring my father back. Nothing is going to piece my family back together.”


I can not remember the last time that I received any help from the A.P.D., I have always had a hard time even calling the police for a problem for I have had very little respect for them after growing up in a city like Anchorage. I did however call them when in I believe 2015, a ex-girlfriend had drove across town drunk to see me at 12:30 in the morning. I was sitting up with my latest girlfriend, listening to music that night when there was a knock on my door. I answered the door and she said that she wanted to talk to me. I told her that we had nothing to talk about and that she could call me in the morning if she wanted. She then surprised me as she shoved her way into my home. There was a stack of floor tile directly behind me so she was able to shove me backwards over the tile, before I had a chance to rise to my feet again she had reached over to a table by the door and grabbed a pair of pliers (the first weapon that she could find), she then jumped on top of me as I was still laying on my back on the floor and the tiles that were there, she immediately started to stab at me with the pliers repeatedly. I was able to block the repeated stabbing blows with my arms and rise up off the floor, (the girlfriend that I had at the time had by now ran to the safety of a nearby bedroom), which was a good idea as she was a very nice girl that did not need to be involved in a crazy situation such as this, and she was a petite girl that could have done little to help me, my attacker also rose up and and I was able to push here out the door. This is one time that I put aside my views of the A.P.D. and called them to the scene for I thought it should be reported so that maybe this attacker would not return and attempt to kill me again. The Anchorage Police arrived and took a report, they went to the attackers residence and charged her with a DWI, assault with a deadly weapon, and unlawful entry I believe. I received a order the next day to appear in Anchorage court for STALKING this women that showed up in the middle of the night to “talk” to me, I went to court where she had arrived with a lawyer and the case was postponed for her lawyer was personal friends with the Judge, I told the Judge that this was a complete waste of my time and that since the accusers lawyer was friends with her that when I returned to court I did not want to have her as a judge, by the time I was done speaking the two court police officers had moved across the court and now were surrounding me in a apparent effort to intimidate me. I returned to court a second time and she arrived with yet another lawyer, he had a difficult time presenting his case for I had never called her or went anywhere around her in the two months that had passed since she had broken up with me, the truck she stated that she had seen me driving was a truck I neither had driven nor owned. when her lawyer finished and the case was basically over I spoke up and stated that I had something to say, the judge advised me that I did not have to say anything. I told the judge that I did wish to speak anyways, so I rose and stated that this had been a complete waste of my time and that if the court system had been doing their job, I would have never been in court for these two days anyways, I further stated that I would have probably tried to get a restraining order against my accuser myself, but I did not know if I should get a restraining order against her or against the United States Court system for it was the Court system that she was effectively using to stalk me. The judge had no comment and the stalking case against me was dismissed. When her court date arrived I was later informed that the Anchorage prosecutor had failed to appear in court as he was to busy on another case that day, the case was dismissed and I was told that no further action would be taken in this case. I was very frustrated and contacted every official form the prosecutors office to the Governor of Alaska at that time. After months of complaining I did receive email correspondence from a prosecutor from Anchorage, basically asking me what I wanted them to do. This seemed to me to be a ignorant question for I obviously had wanted them to do their JOB. After what seemed to be about six months of fruitless emails between these state agencies I basically wrote them off as incompetent and put the case behind me. There was never any action taken against my attacker. (Court Transcripts of the stalking order against me should be readily available unless they have been “LOST”.)

In 2016 Anchorage has been rewarded for its lack of leadership with a record number of homicides, it is now one of the most violent towns in the USA. Murder, rape, violence and robberies are common place. This is not entirely a new problem for the city of Anchorage, and the cause is not entirely new either. You can go back to a police audit of the evidence room 15-20 years ago, where you found a large percentage of drugs, cash, valuables missing, presumably stolen by a long corrupt criminal police force that has came to rule the city as the mafia once the streets of Chicago. Having spent 49 years of my life in the city, it is a shame to leave such a place and have such a happy feeling knowing that it is a town that i never would want to return to.

A campfire built inside a TP where illegal campers were asked to leave the wooded area of an Anchorage park in midtown by Anchorage police.

Anchorage Alaska – USA Assault

Starting in 2012 when i had the eebsite, which was getting over 4000 hits per day, eith youtube videos that had reached 1.6 million hits in six months for my research into the Sandy Hook False Flag Operation, I have been terrorized by the US government.

I was at the time and still am one of the two 9/11 grassroots organizers.

After being followed for years, phones tapped, internet hacked. A renewed assault began on about 05/11/2016. Since that time i have been assaulted in just about every way possible, mentally and physically. I have lost me friends and family. I have been institutionalized, my house constantly broken into, windows broke out of house, door kicked in, dugged, poisened. My truck was stolen and my name was slandered. Any call for help ftom the Anchorage Police Department were in vain. I have had probably over $50,000.00 worth of belongings stolen. My arm broken. I was taken for a blood test and billed over $7000.00.

After endless assaults I fled, leaving property and my house abandoned, to be sold. I lost my home and the state in which i have resided for over the last 49 years.

It did not take long to decide thay i was a victim of electronic harrassment/gangstalking. Even with this knowledge I was left with no where to turn for who would believe tgat the United States Govrrnment would take such insane and inhumane actions against one of its own, for simply exercising their right of Freedom of Speech.

I refuse to give up, and this endless assault has gave me a reason to stand up for myself and any other Americans that face similar action.

I started on May 11th with a house that was paid for, that is now worth probably $50,000.00 less then when this began. I had one half acre of property, a tractor, heavy equipment roller, and thousands and thousands dollars worth of tools, furnishings, and belongings. I hVe lost all except for belongings that i was able to auction off for penny’s on the dollar. I fled my home with one suitcase and no cash. At my layover in Seattle Washington I was pulled out of a line of over two hundred people and subjected to a search in front of all (crotch included), then I had my hands swabbed to check for bomb residue.
This is the New World that we now live in. I am here online, doing what I can to spread the word of how our terrorist govrrnment is operating in hopes of saving other innocent Americans from having to endure this treatment that I have recieved.

Keith Lankford

Cook Inlet Fracking Panel Pt. 1


Cook Inlet Fracking Panel Pt. 2



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s